Sunday 15 May 2016

Hello

     What's up, guys!!!!! Hello and hi to all my blog readers. To be honest this is my first blog since I've existed in this world. So please don't get bored with my posts because I'm new here. Before I proceed I would like to share my experience when I'm registered at KKTM  Lenggong for MARA American Degree Preparatory Program (MADPP). A week ago I received a text message that informed me to check whether I'm qualified to continue my studies under MADPP at KKTM Lenggong.



The place that I will stay for another 8 months


 I was really excited to know the result. My heart pumping really fast when I opened the link. Alhamdulillah, I am really grateful when I got the result. Hurray!!!!!!!!!! I will register on 3rd of May. So there will be a lot of work to do in this week before I register there. This is what a hectic life would be. So brace yourself there are still a lot of work to do. I hope that I will not regret the choice I made because this is one of the fastest routes for me to become a criminalist in Forensic Science. It was a cold morning at Lenggong. My family and I arrived there approximately at 8.00 because we head to Lenggong at 4.30 a.m. There were only a few who arrived early at KKTM Lenggong. The Early bird catches the worm so I'd finished my registration at 9 o'clock in the morning and had a lot of time to make up my room and enjoy my leisure time with my family before they returned to Putrajaya.

THANKS FOR READING

2 comments:

  1. Go and become forensic scientist for me hahahaha.... then share your knowledge as i'm not eligible to become criminalist after my first degree hahaha.... #AimanIrfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshallah man
      good luck and hope that you'll be a successful chem analyst

      Delete